Edited by Yorick Smaal and Graham Willett
The sixth in the Gay and Lesbian Perspectives series.
Most of the contributions were presented originally at ALGA’s 9th Australian Homosexual Histories conference in Melbourne in 2009.
- Introduction Yorick Smaal and Graham Willett
- ‘We Blew Our Trumpets and…’: The ACT Homosexual Law Reform Society Graham Willett
- It’s Time: The Duncan Case and the Decriminalisation of Homosexual Acts in South Australia, 1972 Clare Parker and Paul Sendziuk
- The Okayness of Gayness: Don Dunstan’s Record in Homosexual Law Reform Dino Hodge
- Even More Hidden from History?: Male Homosexuality and Medicine in Turn-of-the-Century Australia Lisa Featherstone
- ‘Homosexual Health Hazards’: Public Discourse on Homosexuality and Medicine in Australia, 1973-1984 Emily Wilson
- HIV/AIDS and Gay Community Print News Media in 1980s Australia Shirleene Robinson
- Australian HIV/AIDS Life Writing: The Human and the Historic Geoff Allshorn
- When HIV is Endemic amongst Gay Men Michael Hurley
- Australian Lesbian Artists of the Early Twentieth Century Peter Di Sciascio
- The Bois of King Vic Roberta Foster
- Friends and Lovers: Social Networks and Homosexual Life in War-time Queensland, 1938-1948 Yorick Smaal
- The Influence of Ageism on Relations between Old and Young Gay Men Peter Robinson
- ‘… And the Theatre was Full of Poofs, and I Thought it was Fantastic’: Researching the History of Gay Men and the Movies Scott McKinnon
Published by Monash University Publishing, 2009.
A$35 or A$30 to AQuA members, plus $7 postage within Australia.