By joining AQuA:
- You contribute to our ongoing operations and sustainability.
- You can attend and vote at annual general meetings.
- You receive a range of communications about our activities.
- You receive discounts on our ticketed events and to a range of merchandise.
- You are part of keeping our histories safe into the future.
Anyone who supports AQuA’s purposes is eligible for membership. If you’re accepted as a new member, you agree to be bound by AQuA’s rules.
Membership runs from 1 July to 30 June. People who join for the first time between 1 January and 30 June will be deemed to have paid through to the end of the following membership year.
The annual membership fee is A$20.00 (standard rate) or A$5.00 for students and concession cardholders.
- Pay easily and securely online (our preferred method).
- Complete and mail in our paper membership form
You can also make a donation when you join or renew – or at a later time via our Donate page. All donations of $2.00 or more are tax-deductible.