By joining AQuA:
- You contribute to our ongoing operations and sustainability.
- You can attend and vote at annual general meetings.
- You receive a range of communications about our activities.
- You receive discounts on our ticketed events and to a range of merchandise.
- You are part of keeping our histories safe into the future.
The annual membership fee is A$20.00 (standard rate) or A$5.00 for students and concession cardholders.
Membership runs for a financial year (July to June). New members joining between April and June receive membership for the following financial year.
- Online: pay easily and securely with RegisterNow.
- Funds transfer or cheque: Complete and return our paper membership form, where you’ll find details on how to pay.
You can also make a donation when you join or renew – or at a later time via our Donate page. All donations of $2.00 or more are tax-deductible.