For many years now, we have been conducting history walks, which reveal and revel in Melbourne’s very queer history. They are a regular highlight of Melbourne’s Midsumma program and sell out every year
Subject to volunteer availability, we can also conduct walks for organisations or groups. Our walks are a fundraising exercise, and we charge $20 per person, with a minimum group size of 10 people. For larger groups, we have a minimum charge of $400 and a maximum group size of 30. Please let us know if you’re a low-income or volunteer group as we can adjust our fee accordingly.
These are the walks that we offer:
- Melbourne City North East – State Library via Exhibition St to Parliament (and a later version)
- Melbourne City Central – State Library via Swanston St and Collins St to Treasury Gardens
- Melbourne City Central – State Library via Swanston St and Collins St to Flinders Lane
- Melbourne University
- Fitzroy (and a later version)
- East Melbourne
- South Yarra (and a later version)
- St Kilda
Please note that walks may be subject to slight variations.