Long-time supporter of ALGA – Mama Alto is a jazz singer, cabaret artiste & transgender diva. She is delighted to host and perform at the ALGA AGM, having studied history at Monash University and recently co-presented a paper on “Art as Archive” at the CIRN (Community Informatics Research Network) international archives & recordkeeping conference at the Monash Prato Centre in Italy.
Notice of Annual General Meeting for 2018
The Annual General Meeting of the Australian Lesbian and Gay Archives Inc. will be held on:
Wednesday 31st October 2018 at Hares and Hyenas, 63 Johnston St, Fitzroy at 6pm.
We are delighted to announce that Mama Alto, accompanied by William Elm, will host and perform a few songs. There will be refreshments and a bar so please join us to celebrate our 40th AGM!
- Chairperson to open meeting
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
- Office Bearers’ Reports
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of Committee members. The Chairperson will call for nominations at the AGM. (President; Vice-President; Secretary; Treasurer; Ordinary Members)
- Number of Ordinary committee members
- Presentation of the ALGA Honours Thesis Prize
If you are a member and have not already received email notification with an Appointment of Proxy Form and Draft Minutes of the AGM for 2017, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org